[simpits-tech] Motorcycle input box

Brian Sikkema hangr18 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 27 16:20:08 PDT 2003

>Best bet there would be either FRS radios or what you've already thought
of.

What's an FRS radio? I'm not familiar.

> I recently found a source of Sunforager canvas at $4/yd. If you were
closer
> I'd say to bring it over and I'd make the thing. Yes I can sew. I also
carry
> a .45. Anyone wanna make any comments concerning my masculinity? ;)

Hehe, yeah, it would probably take me a week to drive down there (I think we
got it up to 55 once, going down a steep hill...) It's a local source, I
take it? Anyway, what I'm REALLY hoping to find is just a general
diagram/dimensions of the hoops. Between me and my brother, I'm SURE we can
build the things.

As for sewing, so do I! A very usefull skill, especially when you're in
uniform a lot. Plus I just saved myself $20 by fixing my old pool cue case.
Oh, and I'm handy with all manner of blades and firearms as well - so same
rule goes! ;)

Brian