[simpits-tech] Motorcycle input box

Brian Sikkema hangr18 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 27 14:57:36 PDT 2003

Hehe, I can see that. If I find anything of that nature I'll let you know.
I'm poking around for intercom systems right now, my dad wants to put one on
The Deuce(tm). That's my big project for the summer, get that thing restored
in time for the 4th of July Parade. Right now it looks like I might be able
to get a good 4-place aircraft intercom off eBay and just use that - and
sure is a lot easier than building it! Then we'd have 3 jacks in the cab,
driver and 2 passengers, and I'm thinking about setting up some sort of
speaker/mic system for the troop area in the back.

I'm also looking for instructions on paint scheme and all of that. I found
this page http://www.olive-drab.com/od_mvg_camo.php3 that does a pretty good
job, but if anyone has any other ideas let me know.

I just found a page linked off that one with a source for the canvas cover
and bows - $1,281.49!!! I gotta figure out how to make this thing myself,
that's almost half as much as we paid for the truck itself! But my dad
desperately wants one... so if anyone has any ideas/sources, I'd appreciate
it!

Brian