[simpits-tech] Motorcycle input box

Bubba mysticz28 at swbell.net
Sat Sep 27 13:38:47 PDT 2003

Brian Sikkema wrote:
> Steve, wasn't this the type of thing you were asking me about?
>
> http://www.morrowmarsh.ca/concours/techpages/audiooverridebox.htm

Yup, exactly. Actually I ran across that a while back when I was looking for
some GPS stuff. Just need to get around to building it. I also want some
kind of wireless speaker setup, too. I'm tired of being leashed to the bike.
Half the times I get off the bike, always in public, I get just a little too
far away and wind up doing stupid acrobatics in the parking lot trying to
keep from yanking the MP3 player off the bike or my ears off my head ;)
--
Steve
mysticz28 at swbell.net