[simpits-tech] Video cards

Bubba mysticz28 at swbell.net
Mon Sep 15 22:01:22 PDT 2003

I had been planning on putting a 128m GeForce4 Ti4200 in the new machine,
but recently I've read that it's not the best choice these days. Anyone know
what the best AGP card under $150 is? The rest of the machine is easy:

ECS K7S5A Pro
Athlon 2400+
Soundblaster Audigy
1 gig RAM
DVD-RW and DVD-ROM
Cool case with lights and windows and LCDs and stuff

The K7S5A might not be the biggest, baddest board on the planet, but I have
one in this machine and it works perfectly. I'm being cheap and recycling
RAM so I need the pair of PC133 slots. I'll also need to find a good
twinhead PCI card since it looks like I'll be able to afford a pair of 19"
monitors (total of 3). Glad I have a MIG welder in the garage. I'll need it
to build a desk capable of holding this thing ;)
--
Steve
mysticz28 at swbell.net