[simpits-tech] F4 SP4 stop order

francisco at picornell.net francisco at picornell.net
Fri Oct 3 09:43:13 PDT 2003

Without the user group participation in actively developing the product
with the enhancements we want, we would have NEVER seen Falcon 4 come as
far as it has because it would not have made economical sense. They could
have NEVER paid for all the time and effort the user groups put into making
Falcon what is it now. I do not know the whole situation but the best solution
is in the middle ground. Falcon 4 and the user group participation is a
success story and to be known as the group that crushed it all may yeild
short term benifits for them but trust me when I say, for the true Falcon
fan who "wants it all". it will never be as good as it was the last couple
of years.

I hope then can work it out. Lastly, for me its not about it being free
(I can afford to pay for it) its about recognizing the effort many have
put into falcon making what it is today.