[simpits-tech] New file uploaded to Simpits by Mike Williams.

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 27 May 2003 18:23:44 -0400

Very nice work.  What are the bezels made of?

Your best bet for the glareshield is starting with the parts it mates to
(console and cockpit).  Get those right and you can pretty much figure it
out.  Things like the distance from the face of the front console to the
front edge of the glareshield with the eyebrow lights would be the kind of
dimensions you would need.