[simpits-tech] New file uploaded to Simpits by Mike Williams.

Joseph Fagner simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 27 May 2003 19:59:40 -0500

I might be able to help you Mike.  Chris Woodul has a full mock up simulator
he recently purchased.  If I can convince him to take off the shield (and he
has the time) I'll be happy to go out there with my trusty camera and tape
measure and take all the measurements you want.  I have 1 week off in June
and 2 weeks off in July, I'll email Chris and see if we can arrange it
between now and then.  I was planning on taking vacation during a week
(either June or a week in July, not sure which yet).

Chris, any chance we could do this in June or July, your schedule
permitting?  Email me personally.

Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org [mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org]
On Behalf Of Mike Williams
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 4:24 PM
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: Re: [simpits-tech] New file uploaded to Simpits by Mike Williams.

 Hope to have the internal stuff done this summer, still working on the
shell, center console (this week), icp panel.
When I manage to get the other side of the shell painted and stenciled Ill
upload a pic.

for all:

would love to get some hard dimmensions of the glareshield (still), I know
its a bitch to measure it
 up with all the compound angles and such, I have a home made glareshield I
made by eyeballing, but would like some hard dimmensions to tidy it up, Ill
work up a sketch to upload to the file area, if anyone could fill in the
blanks, would be much appreciated, Dave Scott is also
looking for these dimensions.  thanks

> made for me by Dave Scott
>

> Link: http://www.simpits.org/fileproc/files/DCP_2084.JPG
> Browser Type: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)

Nice Mike! When do we get to see them installed? :)