[simpits-tech] New file uploaded to Simpits by Mike Williams.

Mike Williams simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 27 May 2003 16:23:53 -0500

 Hope to have the internal stuff done this summer, still working on the
shell, center console (this week), icp panel.
When I manage to get the other side of the shell painted and stenciled Ill
upload a pic.

for all:

would love to get some hard dimmensions of the glareshield (still), I know
its a bitch to measure it
 up with all the compound angles and such, I have a home made glareshield I
made by eyeballing, but would like some hard dimmensions to tidy it up, Ill
work up a sketch to upload to the file area, if anyone could fill in the
blanks, would be much appreciated, Dave Scott is also
looking for these dimensions.  thanks

> made for me by Dave Scott
>

> Link: http://www.simpits.org/fileproc/files/DCP_2084.JPG
> Browser Type: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)

Nice Mike! When do we get to see them installed? :)

g.