[simpits-tech] New file uploaded to Simpits by Affix owned you by sp1t.

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 25 May 2003 09:31:02 -0700 (PDT)

> I guess Gene is still sleeping.  Well, there goes that class C IP.  He said
> one more time and he was blocking the class C.  This has got to be getting
> old for you g., why don't you just password protect the upload area.  There
> are really only a handful of folks that ever upload any pictures and stuff.

I block C's all the time. :)

I'm seriously considering blocking the Class A, which would basically stop
all inbound traffic from Mexico, south.

As to password protecting it - yeah, I suppose I could.  I still haven't
finished the user account system on site yet - I just don't have the time.
Between the F-15 and working on improving my CW code speed...  You get the
idea. :)

g.