[simpits-tech] Air & Space Smithsonian....

Bubba simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 21 May 2003 22:16:45 -0500

Matt Bailey wrote:

> Ya know, you would really have to interlink the bank of the bike with
> steering, otherwise you'd have 100% independent movement of bank and
> steering......not very realistic. How you would actually achieve a
> reasonably accurate relationship between bank and steering, however,
> would not be at all
> easy I'd think.

Yup, especially since the bars only control lean angle, but the lean angle
is what steers the bike. Hmm... how about the lateral weight sensors on the
pegs?

Damn, there's a hell of a lot more to a bike sim than I originally thought
;)
--
Steve
mysticz28@swbell.net