[simpits-tech] Air & Space Smithsonian....

Matt Bailey simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 21 May 2003 21:07:54 -0500

On Wednesday 21 May 2003 06:20 am, you wrote:
> Sean Galbraith wrote:
> > You can control the lean/steer and body position separately, so I
> > guess "yes" would be the correct answer.  Body position control
> > allows you to do
> > cool wheelies, and great stoppies :)
>
> I found the demo, but haven't had time to mess with it yet. Maybe some
> sensors on the framework to sense weight shift would work.

	Ya know, you would really have to interlink the bank of the bike with
steering, otherwise you'd have 100% independent movement of bank and
steering......not very realistic. How you would actually achieve a reasonably
accurate relationship between bank and steering, however, would not be at all
easy I'd think.

	-Matt Bailey