[simpits-tech] Air & Space Smithsonian....

Bubba simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 21 May 2003 06:20:44 -0500

Sean Galbraith wrote:

> You can control the lean/steer and body position separately, so I
> guess "yes" would be the correct answer.  Body position control
> allows you to do
> cool wheelies, and great stoppies :)

I found the demo, but haven't had time to mess with it yet. Maybe some
sensors on the framework to sense weight shift would work.

One important question. Does the game have a positionable external camera?
I'd like to move the view to a hair in front of the headlight without it
rolling in the turns since the hardware will roll.
--
Steve
mysticz28@swbell.net