[simpits-tech] Dzus rails

Ken Hallenberg simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 11:10:17 -0500

Thanks to all for the Dzus info.  Looking on the Net, it seems like lots of
places advertise the fasteners of various types, but not too many advertise the
rails.  Evidently a lot of what's online caters to the race car crowd.

I'll see what kind of quote I can get from www.edmo.com and let ya'll know.