AW: [simpits-tech] Throttle Cutoff strip

F16 simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 21:58:46 +0100

Hi Albert,

the top of the throttle stripe is pressing by a sprint on the bottom of the
trottle rail. And the area between AB and MAX AB is a small physical
barrier for "block"
as protection before unintentional AB position. For setting AB power the
pilot must move the trottle a little bit upstairs. And the function of the
cutoff release is to unlock the throttle quadrant to move it a little bit
higher to move the throttle quadrant in and out the idle position. You can
see the function a little bit better on my site in picture 2 on the row 5.
I hope you understand my "indian" English ;-)

Best wishes and take care
Martin "Pegasus"