[simpits-tech] New file uploaded to Simpits by .

Sean Galbraith simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 23:10:47 +1200

> > injected, turbo ZZR1100 (which I later rode in a flying mile, at just over
> > 200mph... but that's a whole different counselling session!)  I love it
> > when life knocks plonkers down a peg or thirty :)
> >
> > Sean.
>
>         Then a Manta Mirage comes along and blows EVERYONE'S doors off. ;)

One *small* difference between a hideously fast bike, and some exotic
sportscar:  I own one (and have owned others..) of the former......

Gimme a bike any day, cars have waaay to many wheels, and lean the wrong
way going round corners ;-)

Sean.