[simpits-tech] New file uploaded to Simpits by .

Bubba simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 07:57:18 -0500

Sean Galbraith wrote:

> One *small* difference between a hideously fast bike, and some exotic
> sportscar:  I own one (and have owned others..) of the former......

I currently own both a hideously fast bike and a bike that can be considered
an exotic with a little justification.

> Gimme a bike any day, cars have waaay to many wheels, and lean the
> wrong
> way going round corners ;-)

Same here, but I will admit that driving my Camaro F41 is fun. There are
certain turns I take while on the gas the whole time that nearly insert me
into the tailpipe of the idiot in front of me.
--
Steve
mysticz28@swbell.net