[simpits-tech] New file uploaded to Simpits by .

Matt Bailey simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 21:33:52 -0500

On Saturday 21 June 2003 04:43 am, you wrote:
><snip>
>
> It's more like flying than driving :) There's just something fun about
> looking around on the freeway and knowing you could blow the doors off
> anything in sight.

	Well around here I could do that with a souped up Camaro. :/

> > What I REALLY want is a Z. :)
>
> As in Z28 or a Nissan? If you want a Z28 I have one for sale :(

	Datsun/Nissan. Preferably a nice 280ZX (with drivetrain and suspension set
up for racing, but with a fair amount of plush appointments like leather
interior, decent sound system, the talking annunciator for the cool "Knight
Rider" effect hehe, and MAYBE a digital panel although I'd have to see both
types in action to decide which I prefer), although a vintage 240Z/260Z/280Z
would do quite nicely. :) I don't care for any of the Z's after the 280ZX,
although if I had a 240Z I would probably drop the engine from a turbo 2nd
generation 300ZX in it. :)
	For racing I'd definitely want a tricked out 240Z, the 280ZX would be my
work/school/tooling-around car and casual racer.

	-Matt Bailey