[simpits-tech] European Sim-pits meeting.

Jim Sturcbecher simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 23:46:20 +0200

Hi all,

sorry to have to inform you, but you just missed it. It was EHAM2003
held at the NH Hotel near Amsterdam-Schiphol airport on June 7-8.
This was the second sim-builders meeting to be held and was the
follow-on to the meeting in Frankfurt last year. I remember seeing it
mentioned on this list a while back. For reports on this meeting see:

http://www.flightsim.no/cockpit/forum/viewtopic.php?t=56

http://www.sim-instruments.com/Pages/English/News/eham2003rel.htm

http://www.flightsim.no/cockpit/eng/articles/03004.htm

http://www.podsystems.ch/Pictures/cockpitBuildersMeetingEHAM_07062003/cockpitBuildersMeeting07062003.htm