Re[2]: [simpits-tech] New file uploaded to Simpits by Michi Hirczy.

Jean-Yves SURFIN' simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 23:26:31 +0200

Hi Michi,
Hi to all,

I'll be at this European Simpits Meeting !
All others countries are warmly welcome of course !

A event like this will be so great

Thanks to all cockpit builders, you are great !

Best regards from France
J-Yves

Jean-Yves «Surfin'» Jouanny
101e ECV-FAF / France1 : Cougar Knights