[simpits-tech] European Sim-pits meeting.

Roy Coates simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 22:59:16 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, Jim Sturcbecher wrote:

> sorry to have to inform you, but you just missed it. It was EHAM2003
> held at the NH Hotel near Amsterdam-Schiphol airport on June 7-8.

Doh!  I saw Erwin referring to it, and it never dawned on me that EHAM is
indeed Schiphol!  I also now recall seeing pics in a PC-Pilot magazine
last year.

afaik there's also _something_ of a meeting/show in Birmingham, UK and
there might be something new happening at Manchester airport too though
I'm not sure yet what it is.

If all else fails.. we can all head on over to gene's house.

Roy.