[simpits-tech] New file uploaded to Simpits by Gene Buckle.

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 12:39:02 -0700 (PDT)

> Nice pictures of Ben's F-4. Dose Ben have an email address? Has he said what
> his plans are?

I can't give it out without his permission - I think Justin knows him
though. :)

> By the way, nice article in Air & Space! Only I wished they would have
> focused on your hard efforts to this group just a little bit.

I think the article got really chewed up.  The freelance author that
interviewed me talked a bit about some of the others that he talked to.
None of the software authors made it in to the article at all.  THAT was a
loss.  Ok, _mostly_ a loss.  They could have still left Austin Meyer
(author of X-Plane) out without losing anything of substance. :)

g.