[simpits-tech] New file uploaded to Simpits by Gene Buckle.

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 15:12:41 EDT

--part1_146.13ac24b8.2c1f70a9_boundary

Gene,

Nice pictures of Ben's F-4. Dose Ben have an email address? Has he said what
his plans are?

By the way, nice article in Air & Space! Only I wished they would have
focused on your hard efforts to this group just a little bit.

Steve Cannaby
www.f-4phantom.com

--part1_146.13ac24b8.2c1f70a9_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Gene,<BR>
<BR>
Nice pictures of Ben's F-4. Dose Ben have an email address? Has he said what=
 his plans are? <BR>
<BR>
By the way, nice article in Air &amp; Space! Only I wished they would have f=
ocused on your hard efforts to this group just a little bit.<BR>
<BR>
Steve Cannaby<BR>
www.f-4phantom.com</FONT></HTML>

--part1_146.13ac24b8.2c1f70a9_boundary--