[simpits-tech] Anyone interested in a multi player server

SysAdmin simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 23:16:13 -0400

If you ever have used VATSIM you know what this server is. Its a full multi
player world for ATC and FS ... I have been running and testing a server for
over 2 months now.. The weather is only updated twice a day but that will be
uped as soon as the server is used more.. If you are interested in using
this server for eather flight or atc .. Let me know and I will setup an
account for you in the system, I will also be looking for administrators to
run the system, if your interested let me know.  I figured the pit builders
needed a place to test there systems and maby even run some crash sims.
VATSIM does not like emergencies ...  I say have fun and injoy..

The server url:
sim.747cockpit.com

Leroy Baynum
747cockpit.com