[simpits-tech] DeltaHawks?

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 11:08:57 -0700 (PDT)

--0-396381373-1054490937=:28689

Kiko,
That is great. I'll be back someday. Of course with all the practice you're getting you'll kick my butt.

I am in the process of going online with my sim. If you're online with yours we'll have  to start flying together virtually.

Justin

------------------------
Justin

We did have a great time, the sim has come a long way since we were going
head to head when the curcuit breaker went. I have actually be siming regularly
with a UPS A310 pilot. After about 16 hours we are just starting to gel
as a team. Ther last mission we flew (Ground Strike) went every well to
the point of communicating together, pointing out targets and covering each
other. He took some AKAK damage and had to visually follow me back to base.

Kiko

--0-396381373-1054490937=:28689

<DIV>Kiko,</DIV>
<DIV>That is great. I'll be back someday. Of course with all the practice you're getting you'll kick my butt.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am in the process of going online with my sim. If you're online with yours we'll have &nbsp;to start flying together virtually.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Justin</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Justin<BR><BR>We did have a great time, the sim has come a long way since we were going<BR>head to head when the curcuit breaker went. I have actually be siming regularly<BR>with a UPS A310 pilot. After about 16 hours we are just starting to gel<BR>as a team. Ther last mission we flew (Ground Strike) went every well to<BR>the point of communicating together, pointing out targets and covering each<BR>other. He took some AKAK damage and had to visually follow me back to base.<BR><BR><BR>Kiko<BR></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Free <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/tag/*http://calendar.yahoo.com">online calendar</a> with sync to Outlook(TM).
--0-396381373-1054490937=:28689--