[simpits-tech] Airpower 03

Michi Hirczy simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 02 Jul 2003 14:55:20 +0200

Albert wrote:
> Really want to share that footage, got it on VHS, but havent got a way to
> capture it onto the computer. its about 25 minutes long. The only shame was
> they didnt let me photograph and film the cockpit.

yes, that's what the pilot told me, too. He would, but it's USAF
security police not to allow it. anyway, there are pics enough of the
viper pit on the net (thx to the great help of simpits fellows like
marv, pogo, pegasus, and all the rest of you guys).
So I really didn't feel bad about not being able to make some photos.

  There's an extra hour or
> so footage filming the startup procedures (The ground show) standing pretty
> close to the viper with Joe along side with me.

woooow.. WANT TO HAVE IT, MUUUMMMYYYYYYYY! :)
no chance, you will be able to capture it?
maybe a friend? or a friend of a friend? or a friend of a friend of a
fr.. ;)

> I tell ya, I was having a really "Hard time" with the side of the Hull on
> that laddar. If you know what I mean :) First time I came this close to a
> real F16 pit. There's only enough blood in my system to drive one head at a
> time hehe.

yea!
did I mention, I dropped my $700,- digicam while climbing over the
fence, because I was so nervous? *g*.

> Bullshiting to your work and at the airshow to get into the trade days
> before the public... Priceless. Anything else... there's master card :)

LOL..

--
%  http://www.f16simulator.net  %