[simpits-tech] HUD/Reflector Gun Sight question

Keenan Akin simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 17:35:57 -0600

--------------050600040804010201020906

Justin,

Search on "gunsight" (all one word).  It is item no. L2035.  Measures 4
1/4 by 3 1/4 by 1/4 thick.

Don't buy them all,  I may need another one sometime.  :)

Keenan

Justin Messenger wrote:

> Keenan,
>
> where on the sight did you find it? I have a gunsight unit on the way
> but it is missing the combiner lens.
>
> Justin
>

> Not sure as I haven't been pricing instruments much (I'm building my own).
> I use eBay as a good indicator (no pun intended) of market value.  If you
> are looking to have a working altimeter for your pit, I would either build
> or buy a servo driven sim instrument.  Probably much more cost effective
> than trying to mod a real one.
>
> BTW,  I ordered a gun sight combiner lens from Surplus Shed (only $5)!
> Thanks for the info on this place.  They have a lot of great stuff.  I
> can't
> wait to experiment with my DIY gun sight!
>
> Keenan

> Yahoo! Mail Plus
> <http://rd.yahoo.com/mail/mailsig/*http://mailplus.yahoo.com> -
> Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now
> <http://rd.yahoo.com/mail/mailsig/*http://mailplus.yahoo.com>

--------------050600040804010201020906

<head>
</head>
Justin,<br>
Search on "gunsight" (all one word). &nbsp;It is item no. L2035. &nbsp;Measures 4 1/4
by 3 1/4 by 1/4 thick.<br>
Don't buy them all, &nbsp;I may need another one sometime. &nbsp;:)<br>
Keenan<br>
Justin Messenger wrote:<br>
but it is missing the combiner lens. </p>
own).<br>
I use eBay as a good indicator (no pun intended) of market value.&nbsp; If you<br>
are looking to have a working altimeter for your pit, I would either build<br>
or buy a servo driven sim instrument.&nbsp; Probably much more cost effective<br>
than trying to mod a real one.<br>
BTW,&nbsp; I ordered a gun sight combiner lens from Surplus Shed (only $5)!<br>
Thanks for the info on this place.&nbsp; They have a lot of great stuff.&nbsp; I can't<br>
wait to experiment with my DIY gun sight!<br>
Keenan<br>
  <hr size="1">Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Mail Plus</a>
 - Powerful. Affordable. <a href="http://rd.yahoo.com/mail/mailsig/*http://mailplus.yahoo.com">