[simpits-tech] Adapter Boxes

Brian Sikkema simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 03:31:56 +0000

Hey Guys,

I just got word from my contact, "Shotgun Bob," and he'll be sending me the
parts in the next few days so I can start working on a military adapter box.
Now I need to see if I can find a place to get the military jacks in a
reasonable quantity for a reasonable price - if anyone knows or has an idea,
let me know. Also, this guy is getting me peices to the standard David Clark
type headsets used with transports and such, and I'm not sure if it will
work with the plugs used for flight helmets or not. Who here has flight
helmets with mics, and of you who would be willing to possibly play guinea
pig? It might not be for a little while yet, but we'll see...

Brian