[simpits-tech] HUD/Reflector Gun Sight question

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 14:49:44 -0800 (PST)

--0-186039230-1042498184=:10926

Keenan,

where on the sight did you find it? I have a gunsight unit on the way but it is missing the combiner lens.

Justin

Not sure as I haven't been pricing instruments much (I'm building my own).
I use eBay as a good indicator (no pun intended) of market value.  If you
are looking to have a working altimeter for your pit, I would either build
or buy a servo driven sim instrument.  Probably much more cost effective
than trying to mod a real one.

BTW,  I ordered a gun sight combiner lens from Surplus Shed (only $5)!
Thanks for the info on this place.  They have a lot of great stuff.  I can't
wait to experiment with my DIY gun sight!

Keenan