[simpits-tech] 2nd video card

Katy Pluta simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 17:28:18 -0700

Justin,

ISA? Are you sure? Not PCI? Check http://www.realtimesoft.com/multimon/
for more information about using multiple monitors...

Best
Katy

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org] On Behalf Of Justin Messenger
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 5:00 PM
To: Simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: [simpits-tech] 2nd video card

I'm confused about using a second video card on one PC
for FS02. I am using Win 98SE and understand the ISA
card will not provide the 3d that FS02 has to have. I
also have Win XP but have never installed it because
Win98 has worked fine and I dont like to change
anthing when what I have works. If I use XP will the
2nd card (ISA) work with FS02?
I really like FS02 and want to use it but I  cant
offord another computer at this time so my only option
is two cards in one machine, and that has limited me
to FS98 for my pit.

Justin

---