[simpits-tech] 2nd video card

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 15:59:53 -0800 (PST)

I'm confused about using a second video card on one PC
for FS02. I am using Win 98SE and understand the ISA
card will not provide the 3d that FS02 has to have. I
also have Win XP but have never installed it because
Win98 has worked fine and I dont like to change
anthing when what I have works. If I use XP will the
2nd card (ISA) work with FS02?
I really like FS02 and want to use it but I  cant
offord another computer at this time so my only option
is two cards in one machine, and that has limited me
to FS98 for my pit.

Justin