[simpits-tech] Wiring of POT and EPL

Martin Ingold simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 21:39:44 +0100

Well yes, they are all labeled with 400Hz on the outside. Though they don't use it..
believe me. Pin outs of the manufacturers of the instrument show DC voltage used too....
there's absolutely no need for 400Hz on ANY Sim-Instrument I have, and yes, they DO have
Synchros in them.... I was worried about needing to use 400Hz when I first saw them...
Pin-Outs and "reverse engineering" of circuits teached me the opposite... looks like they
are avoiding that stuff for the simulators...

Martin