[simpits-tech] Dual Differential Toe Brakes.. How? (I'm stuck!)

Stuart Whelan - Simulation Hardware LTD simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 14:24:27 +1200

Hi Gene,

A quick rough drawing would be fantastic. Tomorrow I will take a couple
of photos of the front of the sim and fire them up on the site..

Thanks for the reply!

Cheers,
Stuart Whelan
Technical Lead