[simpits-tech] Dual Differential Toe Brakes.. How? (I'm stuck!)

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 19:17:44 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003, Stuart Whelan - Simulation Hardware LTD wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I am trying to get the toe brakes in my 767 working...
>
> I have connected 100K pots to the Captains and Co-Pilots left and right
> brake pedal, 4 pots.

Stuart, I would go down to your local hobby shop (one that caters to R/C
models) and get some Sullivan Gold-n-Rod.  This is a nice flexible pushrod
system that you can use to connect both sets of pedals to a single set of
pots.  With some 90 degree bellcranks and some 1/16" music wire, it
shouldn't be too hard to do.

If you need me to, I can draw it out for you.

g.