[simpits-tech] Racisim, and leaving the forum.

Ben Jones simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 17:14:23 +0800

Whell Ladies and Gents ......

I had not logged of for 4 days and read any emails untill this
afternoon............

ahh  things are not happy from what i have read.

I my self are a military man , and a  civillian man ,i have views and yes i
have read all about history ,  i must admitt in  the simpits-chat forum i
have fuelled some religious debates with some scarcastic one line comments
then backed off  to watch the fallout , i do appologise for that to all , i
am a young person  i swear like a trooper ( Albert will attest to that !)  ,
but if i have sworn in a post to simpits-tech i believe i have made it
tastefull and " beeped " it out  where i think it was over the top to
actually print it in plain english .

from now on i will curb my language and quick scarcastic comments,

 we are all here to show off our work on out simpits, share ideas , post
solutions and basically enjoy everyones input , we come from a huge array of
job employments , experience , and technical levels, many have been figher
pilots, many have been civi pilots and some have never lined up on a runway
opened the taps and felt the aircraft lift off the ground in a real
aircraft, this is what  makes this group so excellent  .... if we all had
the same experience and knoledge new ideas would never be found !!.

Well done to gene for hosting and putting up with a lot of crap ( SCRIPT
KIDDIES ) in the due course of running this service . i salute you

But the big mistake that unfolded in this previous discussion , was the
direct attack on some one personally , in a verry unkind way, and not
knowing when to let go of a discussion wich you feel pationate about , being
in the wrong formum to keep harping on plainly what can be read in any
history book,  face the facts it happened in the past lets get on and build
a pit.

<END OF BITCH / LECTURE>

BEN ( Donning flame resistant nomex flying suit ) JONES
bjones@pipecomp.com.au