[simpits-tech] Racisim, and leaving the forum.

Roy Coates simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 10:20:31 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 3 Apr 2003, Jonas Frazier wrote:

> I would like to retrieve my user name and pass word. I will kick my self off
> the discusion group.
> I will not be told to be quite when people can't open a history book and
> read, nor take the time to judge a man not of his personality, but his
> group. People who do this are pea whits.

I think the problem was you calling someone an asshole on the list. That
is NOT acceptable in my book.

We each have a right to an opinion. That doesn't change.

Always remember, your right to be heard does not extend to the right to be
taken seriously.

Roy.