[simpits-tech] Landing aircraft

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 15:41:06 -0700 (PDT)

I felt the pucker factor in teh back deat of a T-6
Texan, the pilot messed up his landing and we got very
close to the edge of the runway and went a little
sideways for a moment. He said it was one of the worst
landings he'd made.

Justin

---------
also pilots use the " pucker factor" when landing a
aircraft or =
correctly judging to time to initiate the flare,  the
pucker factor has =
been described by flying instructors all over the
world as the time in =
approach when the little hole in your bottom closes
really tight and =
usally sucks up half of the cussion , leaving you
setting on a bare seat =
frame , also at this time usally the left eye closes
fully, the right =
eye goes to a small squint and a verbal profanity is
heard in the =
cockpit  ..  this method works for me =20
=20
8-0

 =20

BEN   JONES=20