[simpits-tech] RE: F-16 knobs (no html)

Steve Wilson simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:56:02 -0400

Aimsworth gets high marks for super nice people and ambition.
The timeline from idea to the marketplace is a tad long, tho.
I desperately need those 30 odd knobbies too..... right now.
I'm on vacation and am in the process of integrating my Nova
panels into my Aimsworth 'pit.  I'm still holding out hope for
Marv's knobs.  Given the rave reviews his instruments have
gotten, I can't wait to see what he'll do with all those wierd
shapes.  ;-)  Besides, I **must** have a USA flight sim
component for my pit!  Lesssee - Main pit from Thailand, HOTAS
from Canada/France/China, rudder pedals from Spain, control
panels from Canada.  What a MUTT!!!!

Steve

(Intended to *replace* garbage HTML post.  Sorry 'bout that, G!!! )
::::
::::
::::   >They will in the future.
::::   >http://www.aimsworth.com/html/productmain19.html