[simpits-tech] panel material

dphens simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 09:53:18 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Michi!

Those panels look great and your process is close to what I was
thinking/hoping I could do! I did a search on Polysterol and every link it
gave me was in german, so... I think I will try the colored acrylic and see
how that turns out. If they end up looking anywhere near as nice as yours
are, I will be happy! :)

Thanks!

Dave