[simpits-tech] RE: F-16 knobs

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 18:42:42 -0400

To make the knobs I need to buy a set of originals from the manufacture and
then make copies.

If I only buy one of each style, which I think is about 17 knobs, it will
cost about $900.  Then there is the material to make the molds.

I can't afford that right now, so the project is on hold.  If I get enough
order I can probably hit the $5.00 per knob mark.

I can reproduce these such that you would probably not tell the difference
between the real and the replica.  The difference is mine will not have a
part number on them.

Marv