[simpits-tech] Upload problems...

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 08:35:24 -0700 (PDT)

While VERY cryptic, *grin* it's telling you that you're using a duplicate
filename.  Trying renaming it to something else.  I've got the keys set to
ignore case.  There is already a pedals.jpg in the database (uploaded
1/30/02 by an unknown user).  I'll see if I can't come up with a clearer
error message.   Sorry!

g.