[simpits-tech] CH Throttle for sale

Alan D. Mazurka simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 05 Sep 2002 11:16:47 -0400

--=====================_554613==_.ALT

hi,

i'm selling my CH products "Pro Throttle" PS2 version.

a picture of the USB version (which appears identical except for cable) can
be seen at:
http://www.chproducts.com/retail/usb_pro_throttle.html

used for approximately 20 minutes for evaluation purposes (yes, it works).

if you are looking to replace your well-worn throttle, or want the PS2
solution, this is for you.

please write to me directly if you are interested.

Thanks.

- adm -

----------

Alan D. Mazurka                    Webspace Design & Implementation
adm.design@verizon.net

--=====================_554613==_.ALT

hi,<br><br>
i'm selling my CH products &quot;Pro Throttle&quot; PS2
version.<br><br>
a picture of the USB version (which appears identical except for cable)
can be seen at:<br>
(yes, it works).<br><br>
if you are looking to replace your well-worn throttle, or want the PS2
solution, this is for you.<br><br>
please write to me directly if you are interested.<br><br>
Thanks.<br><br>
- adm -<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
<hr>
Alan D.
Mazurka&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Webspace Design &amp; Implementation<br>
adm.design@verizon.net&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <br>