[simpits-tech] Upload problems...

Chris Crowley simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 05:35:21 -0400

I am trying to upload from this folder.
i:\My Documents\CZIP\HARDWARE\Cockpit\Drawings\pedals\Pedals.jpg

The message at the top of the screen after I press send.

"1062: Duplicate entry 'Pedals.jpg' for key 1
command was: INSERT INTO user_files (filename, file_description, file_size,
uploaded_by, upload_date, file_type, file_subject) VALUES
('Pedals.jpg','EMYCSA rudder pedals',88242,'Chris
Crowley','2002/09/10','Image - Component/Control','F-16 Viper') "

Chris Crowley

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org]On Behalf Of Gene Buckle
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 10:40 AM
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: [simpits-tech] Upload problems...

Ok, the upload problems to the website should be fixed now.  If you have
the letters "php" _anywhere_ in the filename of the file that you're
uploading, you'll get "Nice try asshole" as a response and the upload will
fail.

Please understand that I'm not being rude to you, I'm being rude to the
snot-nosed punks that keep trying to crack the site by uploading malicious
php scripts. :)

g.