[simpits-tech] How much reality?

Alan D. Mazurka simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 01 Sep 2002 09:43:14 -0400

--=====================_620598==_.ALT

hi,

the answers you will receive are direct reflections of the beliefs of the
individual cockipit builders - expect no consensus. build to your personal
feelings of acceptability.

here's my personal belief  - in all things; balance.

i build for the fun of it. i gain pleasure in creating something not seen
by man before, and doing it with a minimum of cash outlay. i get pleasure
again in using the things i've built, appreciating their function every
time i turn a switch, or throw a throttle i've built.

others feel differently, spending good amounts of cash pursuing the "real
thing".

vive la difference. we get to see how all types address the problem, and
learn from their experience.

  - adm -

At 10:55 PM 9/1/02 +1200, you wrote:
>What are your thoughts on the whole "how much is too much" deal?

----------

Alan D. Mazurka                    Webspace Design & Implementation
adm.design@verizon.net

--=====================_620598==_.ALT

hi,<br><br>
the answers you will receive are direct reflections of the beliefs of the
individual cockipit builders - expect no consensus. build to your
personal feelings of acceptability.<br><br>
here's my personal belief&nbsp; - in all things; balance.<br><br>
i build for the fun of it. i gain pleasure in creating something not seen
by man before, and doing it with a minimum of cash outlay. i get pleasure
again in using the things i've built, appreciating their function every
time i turn a switch, or throw a throttle i've built.<br><br>
others feel differently, spending good amounts of cash pursuing the
&quot;real thing&quot;.<br><br>
vive la difference. we get to see how all types address the problem, and
learn from their experience.<br><br>
&nbsp;- adm -<br><br>
At 10:55 PM 9/1/02 +1200, you wrote:<br>
&quot;how much is too much&quot; deal?<br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
<hr>
Alan D.
Mazurka&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Webspace Design &amp; Implementation<br>
adm.design@verizon.net&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <br>