[simpits-tech] How much reality?

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 01 Sep 2002 10:24:44 -0400

I disagree with Alan.

I think that you CAN expect a consensus and Alan hits the nail on the head!
;-)  Good post.

So there.  ;--)))

One thing that you might want to consider, if you are not sure on how real
to make it, don't lock yourself into a situation that does not allow you to
upgrade to real parts when they become available.  If you decide to improve
the realism of your project, leave some wiggle room to go into that
direction if you can.