[simpits-tech] Hello

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 07:50:26 +1300 (NZDT)

> If you will be building a cp, you can fabricate small items while you
> wait
> for some room to build,
> I get quite a bit done in increments of 20-25 minutes at time, be amazed
> how
> fast things comes together at that slow pace, as for money, if you can
> scrounge and have an imagination, you can get a pit going.

Money.. what's that?  My A-4 has cost me next to nothing, since that's about
the size of the budget!
I'm also a HUGE believer in the "Something always comes up" theory.  When I
started the A-4 I had no idea how I was going to do the visuals, ideally I
wanted a projector but there was no way I could afford one... till one turned
up at the right price :)

I am approaching building the A-4 in such a way that it won't cost that much as
I'm not "relying" on the cool flash stuff like EPIC etc.  But still being
flexible enough to incorporate any of these things *if* they happen to come
up.  (I was planning on using KE72 or hacked keyboard, but an EPIC came up for
NZD$200.... so now I'm going EPIC)

Don't let money put you off, money is just a detail!

Sean.