[simpits-tech] Hello

Mike Williams simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 13:12:52 -0500

I live up in Fort Wayne, I'll invite you over when I get the pit closer to
completion.
If you will be building a cp, you can fabricate small items while you wait
for some room to build,
I get quite a bit done in increments of 20-25 minutes at time, be amazed how
fast things comes together at that slow pace, as for money, if you can
scrounge and have an imagination, you can get a pit going.