[simpits-tech] The Cougar Has landed - Mating Season

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 06:06:52 -0400

The output has that potential and more.  I just don't know how I will skin
this cat yet, but there are a lot of options, including interfacing to the
Cougar's base or building a custom solution.