[simpits-tech] Looking for some sounds...

Erwin Neyt simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 10:25:05 +0200

> Sorry Erwin but i have to :
>
> get it going with falcon ?

Yep. If we can get a HUD image, it would be nice to get it on a 'real' HUD.

> BTW - if talking about sound - is there a way in falcon to
> separate the sounds or do we have to wait to OIR ? and
> another one - if i understand correctly ( not sure though )
> when you don't display some of the cockpit view some of the
> data is not sent to the output file ? is the a way to solve
> this in SP4 or again we have to wait to OIR ?

SP4 is a 'data'-only release, so no changes in the exe. This means there
will be no functional changes in SP4.
OIR will be a new exe so this will be the first release to expect new data
to extract.

The issue about the missing data when the object is not displayed is a bug,
and need to be fixed.

Erwin.