[simpits-tech] Looking for some sounds...

Ido Dekkers simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 12:10:48 +0300

we can get a HUD image ?????????????

the missing data bug - fixed as in OIR ?

             Erwin Neyt
             <rwntn@hvv.nl>
             simpits-tech-ad          "'simpits-tech@simpits.org'"
             min@simpits.org          <simpits-tech@simpits.org>
                                                                        cc

             10/15/2002                                                bcc
             10:25 AM
                                                                   Subject
                                      RE: [simpits-tech] Looking for some
             Please respond           sounds...
             to simpits-tech

> Sorry Erwin but i have to :
>
> get it going with falcon ?

Yep. If we can get a HUD image, it would be nice to get it on a 'real' HUD.

> BTW - if talking about sound - is there a way in falcon to
> separate the sounds or do we have to wait to OIR ? and
> another one - if i understand correctly ( not sure though )
> when you don't display some of the cockpit view some of the
> data is not sent to the output file ? is the a way to solve
> this in SP4 or again we have to wait to OIR ?

SP4 is a 'data'-only release, so no changes in the exe. This means there
will be no functional changes in SP4.
OIR will be a new exe so this will be the first release to expect new data
to extract.

The issue about the missing data when the object is not displayed is a bug,
and need to be fixed.

Erwin.