[simpits-tech] Looking for some sounds...

Bob Phillips simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 12:51:15 -0500

> Sadly... not a snowballs chance in hell. Believe it or not, but the 'boss'
> is worried that using a fighter that saw service in the Gulf or
> Afghanistan could cause upset with some of our foreign students.

If they are upset about seeing a fighter, then they probably need to be
reminded why.  If they don't play nice with the big boys they get to see the
big boys not play nice with them.  Remember that your history is one of
great empire, leader of the world, and defender of freedom.  There is not a
colony that the British Empire had that is not better off for your being
there (including the American colonies), even if they do not want to admit
it.  You helped to educate over half the world, instill the ideas of
freedom, justice, fair play, and brought most of them into the modern world.
It is the narrow minded thinking of your boss that would have you close your
museums, rewrite your history, and beg forgiveness of someone that never did
anything but complain that the world is not fair to them.  I say tough, if
you are so bad, just why the hell are they there in your country?

Sorry for the vent, but it is about time that some people were reminded that
there are rules of civilization and that they should learn them.  And that
the rules also apply to those that act un-civilized.

Bob "Lumper" Phillips